Download Samsung Internet Browser Beta App Latest APK
Downloads: 937 (Play Store Installs: 4+)
Get the last version of Samsung Internet Browser Beta App from Communication for Android. Introducing the Samsung Internet Beta, giving you early access to the newest features of the secure, private and optimized mobile web browser. Security & Privacy * Protected BrowsingWe... Read More >
Samsung Internet Browser Beta com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.beta App Details
Turn off AdBlock & Tracking Protection as they may break downloading functionality!
Samsung Internet Browser Beta Screenshots
Samsung Internet Browser Beta Description
Latest Samsung Internet Browser Beta apk Download. Introducing the Samsung Internet Beta, giving you early access to the newest features of the secure, private and optimized mobile web browser.
Security & Privacy * Protected Browsing We will warn you before you can view known malicious sites to prevent you from visiting web sites which may try to steal your data.
* Content Blockers Samsung Internet for Android allows 3rd party apps to provide filters for Content Blocking, making browsing safer and more streamlined.
* Do Not Track Switch on the new Do Not Track setting to ask websites not to collect your data or track your browsing.
UI Improvements * Reader Mode Reader Mode allows you to read articles clearly and comfortably. Now you can customize Reader Mode's appearance by choosing the font, font size and background.
* URL Bar The URL bar redesign now makes room for helpful badges. A badge for allowing quick access to Reader Mode. Also an Add To Homescreen button which allows installation of Web Apps in a single tap.
* Download Manager Download files faster with our new optimised, parallel download system. It is also easier to manage your downloads - you can pause, resume and cancel downloads directly from the notification.
* Tab Swipe Swipe left or right in the URL bar or bottom toolbar, to navigate to your previous/next tab.
* High Contrast Mode High Contrast Mode can be enabled in the Accessibility settings of Samsung Internet, for those who require increased contrast to view webpages more comfortably like visually impaired.
More Comfortable Samsung Internet supports features that make your everyday browsing more comfortable.
* Web Payments Shopping on the web will get more secure and easier than ever with support for the new Web Payments API, letting you check out and pay securely with only a few taps.
* Amazon Shopping Assistant Amazon Shopping Assistant can be turned on to enable you to get the best deals when shopping on the web by comparing products with Amazon.
* Video Assistant Video Assistant lets you switch between various viewing modes while watching videos. Pop-up player lets you browse the web while watching videos.
* 360 Video You can also view immersive videos right in the browser without needing to wear a GearVR headset. You can swipe to pan 360 videos to look around.
Better integrated with Samsung devices
* You can use Intelligent Scan biometric authentication for website logins, Web Payments and accessing Secret Mode, on supported Samsung devices.
* Place the phone into a Gear VR headset when you are viewing a web page and it will open in immersive Virtual Reality.
* Optimized for desktop browsing with DeX.
* Transfer Quick Access items across devices (where each device has version 8.2+) using Smart Switch.
Engine Upgrade We have upgraded the browser engine to Chromium 63.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
Required permissions none
Optional permissions Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for app analysis information Location: Used to provide location-based content requested by the user or location information requested by the webpage in use Camera: Used to provide webpage shooting function and QR code shooting function Microphone: Used to provide recording function on webpage Contacts: Used to get the device account information for cloud sync SMS: Used to provide automatic SMS authentication function for Wi-Fi sign-in Storage: Used to store files when downloading from webpages
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions. Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update. Download and setup Play Store APK file or download and install obb original from GooglePlay AppStore.